K.I.S.S.

I took a cast inwards Graphic Arts lately together with our instructor ever reminded us to K.I.S.S. our projects.  Kiss stands for “keep it uncomplicated stupid.”  He is inwards the paper promotion trouble organisation together with thence I approximate he keeps this inwards hear when helping clients amongst their ads.  Makes feel to me together with I similar slow analogies. 



For but about reason K.I.S.S. came to me when I got dwelling solid from operate together with was getting laid to brand dinner.  I idea to myself, self, conk on your dinner simple!  I dear steamed veges together with thence inwards the hold upwardly past times handbasket they went.  Minutes afterwards I bring dinner for 1 (sorry you lot missed it oh traveling husband.)




But I intend they volition demand a footling something – together with thence I topped them amongst but about freshly solid put down pepper together with bounding main salt.  Yup… it’s looking yummy.




But but because it’s uncomplicated doesn’t hateful I can’t bring a footling twang of creaminess…

and I powerfulness every bit good acknowledge it now, I bring a THING for this Vermont creamy caprine animal cheese. 

I consume it on cucumber sandwiches together with dear it on hot steamed broccoli.

  



Still uncomplicated … but non likewise stupid!  KISS that!





Have you lot ever tried caprine animal cheese?  If so, what produce you lot similar to smear it on?

Have a dandy evening.  I’m off to larn laid for but about other episode of Biggest Loser. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Tricia


Source: savingdessert.com

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Wonderful Graffiti

Low Calorie, Depression Fatty … Depression Nutrition?

Old-Fashioned Blackberry Cobbler