Fall Vegetable Curry Amongst Cashew Quinoa

Happy Friday!  Thank heavens – I was then educate for this calendar week to endure over 🙂  Wishing my life away waiting on the weekends.  I select a fun dessert planned for this weekend then endure certain to depository fiscal establishment represent back.


I flora this recipe inwards the Oct 2010 upshot of Cooking Light periodical together with it calls for ingredients I normally select inwards the household – except curry.  I select never cooked alongside curry precisely my married adult man loves it.  I was sold when I noticed that it tin move endure educate inwards thirty minutes!


 I was then educate for this calendar week to endure over  Fall Vegetable Curry alongside Cashew Quinoa

Peel together with die 1 loving cup of sugariness potatoes, 1 loving cup of cauliflower florets, 1/4 loving cup xanthous onion.

Drain together with rinse i tin move of chickpeas.

 I was then educate for this calendar week to endure over  Fall Vegetable Curry alongside Cashew Quinoa


Saute the sugariness murphy inwards olive fossil oil for virtually three minutes.

 I was then educate for this calendar week to endure over  Fall Vegetable Curry alongside Cashew Quinoa


Add the onion, cauliflower together with curry powder.


 I was then educate for this calendar week to endure over  Fall Vegetable Curry alongside Cashew Quinoa


Continue to educate for 1 infinitesimal stirring constantly.

 I was then educate for this calendar week to endure over  Fall Vegetable Curry alongside Cashew Quinoa


Add all the remaining ingredients together with convey to a boil.

Cover together with simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.

 I was then educate for this calendar week to endure over  Fall Vegetable Curry alongside Cashew Quinoa


The recipe calls for it to endure served over Basmati Rice alongside cashews precisely I served it alongside Quinoa.

I actually liked it alongside Quinoa together with the cashews added an awesome crunch.

 I was then educate for this calendar week to endure over  Fall Vegetable Curry alongside Cashew Quinoa


Top it alongside plainly Greek yogurt together with chopped fresh cilantro.


My husband, the globe traveler, liked it a lot together with I approximate he would endure glad if I made it again.  I volition piece of job on this recipe at the piece of job yesteryear of the pile together with may become far i time to a greater extent than soon.


It’s getting mutual frigidity this evening together with nosotros volition in all likelihood necessitate to plough on the heat.  Going to caput out inwards the forenoon together with ability walk alongside the Ipod.  I approximate I meliorate honor to a greater extent than or less long pants!  Have a nifty weekend together with thank yous for stopping by!  Tricia


Fall Vegetable Curry alongside Cashew Basmati Rice


1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil

1 loving cup diced peeled sugariness potato

1 loving cup minor cauliflower florets

1/4 loving cup thinly sliced xanthous onion

2 teaspoons Madras curry powder

  (No Madras?  Try 1 1/2 teaspoons regular curry together with 1/2 teaspoon ruddy pepper)

1/2 Cup organic vegetable broth (such every bit Swanson)

1/4 teaspoon salt

1 (15-ounce) tin move chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed together with drained

1 (14.5-ounce) tin move no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained

2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro

1/2 loving cup plainly reduced-fat Greek yogurt


Heat olive fossil oil inwards a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.  Add sugariness murphy to pan; saute three minutes.  Decrease estrus to medium.  Add cauliflower, onion, together with curry powder; educate 1 minute, stirring mixture constantly.  Add broth together with adjacent three ingredients (through tomatoes); convey to a boil.  Cover, cut back heat, together with simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.  Sprinkle alongside cilantro; serve alongside yogurt.


Basmati Rice – educate 1 loving cup basmati rice according to bundle direction, omitting tabular array salt together with fat.  Stir inwards 1/4 loving cup unsalted cashew pieces together with 1/4 teaspoon salt.


Source: savingdessert.com

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Wonderful Graffiti

Low Calorie, Depression Fatty … Depression Nutrition?

Old-Fashioned Blackberry Cobbler